Classic organic cotton long string bag in bottle green, this bags are extremely light to carry and versatile. This bags can withstand up to 40kg.
The organic cotton of this bags has been certified by GOTS ( The Global Organic Textile Standards) which means no chemicals, pesticides or fertilisers are used in the production of the fabric the frame are guaranteed a fair wage and ethical working conditions.
- GOTS certified cotton
- Registered exporters with BAFTS (The British Association of Fair Trade Shops & Suppliers)
- No chemicals, pesticides or fertilisers
- Can carry up to 40kg
- Plastic free
- Fair Trade
- Can be cleaned in the washing machine at 30ºC
- Hang to dry
- Some shrinkage may occur after wash however bags will return to original size after use.
Why GOTS cotton?
- This organically produced cotton uses no artificial fertilisers or chemicals. This ensure the soil is not harmed during the farming process and the cotton is natural and hasn’t been genetically modified.
- Reduced environmental footprint
- Promotes safe work & better livelihoods
- Organic cotton is 80% rain fed, reducing pressure on local water sources.
- The organic seeds from this cotton is used to produce a variety of foods, by naturally farming cotton we ensure we are not consuming chemicals and pesticides.