This Food Wrap has been made by the National Trust, the collection celebrates the wildflowers and pollinators found in the UK. The National Trust are working hard to provide wildflowers meadows and nesting habitats for solitary bees, one of the most important pollinators, giving them the best possible chance to thrive.
This XL wrap is perfect for any food item, its large size allows you to cover and wrap large dishes, vegetables and fruits, left overs and anything you could think of, keeping your food fresh for longer.
- Self Sealing Wraps
- Plastic free
- Locally sourced
- Made in the UK
- One Extra Large Wrap (50 x 50cm)
- Reusable for up to a year
- Hand wash in cold water with a mild soap and sponge
- Hang to dry
- Store folded in a drawer or rolled in a jar
- Avoid contact with heat
- Refresh with wax bar when needed
Why GOTS cotton?
- This organically produced cotton uses no artificial fertilisers or chemicals. This ensure the soil is not harmed during the farming process and the cotton is natural and hasn’t been genetically modified.
- Reduced environmental footprint
- Promotes safe work & better livelihoods
- Organic cotton is 80% rain fed, reducing pressure on local water sources.
- Locally sourced British beeswax
- Organic jojoba oil
- Pine resin
- GOTs certified organic cotton
- Organic dyes