A natural exfoliating body sponge, filled with a mix of organic cotton and naturally antibacterial bamboo. The materials used in this sponge are scraps from other organic products. Kind to the skin and the environment.
- Plastic free
- Materials: Linen, GOTS cotton and bamboo
- Size: W10cm x L15cm x H1cm
- Bamboo is a natural anti-bacterial
- Fastest growing plant on the planet
- No need of pesticides and chemicals
- Bamboo plants can grow to full size in 3-4 months
- Light but strong and durable
- Generates jobs for farmers and harvesters across the globe
- Bamboo absorbs 2x more carbon dioxide than trees
- Generates a vast amount of oxygen, 30% more than most plants and trees
Why GOTS cotton?
- This organically produced cotton uses no artificial fertilisers or chemicals. This ensure the soil is not harmed during the farming process and the cotton is natural and hasn’t been genetically modified.
- Reduced environmental footprint
- Promotes safe work & better livelihoods
- Organic cotton is 80% rain fed, reducing pressure on local water sources.
- The organic seeds from this cotton is used to produce a variety of foods, by naturally farming cotton we ensure we are not consuming chemicals and pesticides.
- Can be put in the washing machine on a cold wash.
- Leave out to dry