The sleepy time 'Cleanse & Calm' Kit is a beautiful night-time ritual to help you deeply relax and prepare for a restful night’s slumber.
This kit contains three relaxing and soothing products packed with essential ils to create a deep sense of calmness.
- Lavender & Chamomile Cleansing Oil- Two of the most gentle essential oils available, lavender and chamomile. These oils work in perfect harmony to cleanse and soothe the skin. Also contains jojoba oil which is the closest product in nature to our own skin sebum and bergamot, another incredibly relaxing and deeply cleansing essential oil.
- Lavender & Mandarin Calming Mist- Gentle and soothing face, pillow and surroundings mist. Perfect for those times when you need a little calmness in your life. With the powerful, healing properties of aloe and the wonderfully relaxing properties of both mandarin and lavender it can be used as a face mist to soothe dry, aggravated skin, to sprayed on your pillow before bed time or to calm your space whenever you are in need of balance.
- Chandra Midnight Oil- Chandra from Sanskrit meaning 'moon'. Chandra is a lunar diety and is described as young and beautiful. This uniquely scented facial oil contains a blend of powerful, nutrient dense oils, which have all been carefully selected with a specific intention. This product will help you get a restful night whilst really working on your skin. you will wake up feeling good, refreshed and your skin will be glowing.
- Lavender & Chamomile Cleansing Oil- 10ml
- Lavender & Mandarin Calming Mist- 30ml
- Chandra Midnight Oil- 10ml
- Organic Cotton Cleansing Cloth
How to use:
- Breath- Apply a small amount of oil into your palm and gently rub between hands. Cup your hands over your face whilst closing your eyes, take 3 deep long breaths to really submerge your self in the calming and euphoric effects of the lavender and chamomile oils
- Massage- Once you have calmed your mind, keeping your eyes closed, massage the oil into the face in upward circular movement, working the product into your face and pores. Be extra gentle around the eye area using your fingertips to lightly massage into eye lashes to remove any eye makeup.
- Steam- Using the organic cotton cleansing cloth, fold it in half the the soft side up, run it under hot water and squeeze any excess water. place the cloth gently over the whole face until it cools down. This steaming method allows the pores to open, allowing your skin to absorb the oil. Repeat this process as needed.
- Cleanse- Once the oil has had time to work into the skin, take the cloth and using the exfoliating side, gently wipe away all the excess traces of the day from your face. To finish, use the super soft side around the eyes and again over the face
Lavender & Mandarin Calming Mist- Spray over your face and lightly press into the skin. You can generously mist over pillow and around your sleeping space.
Chandra Midnight Oil- Using fingertips, gently massage a few drops into your face.